Please send an extended abstract of 500-800 words by
September 1 st , 2023. September 30th, 2023. We kindly ask that you indicate which section you would like to participate in.
This is free of charge conference for all authors and invited speakers.
During the conference, we will organize a “Meet the editor” session. We recommend selected research for consideration and potentially accelerated double-blind review in the following journals:
- Journal of East European Management Studies (JEEMS) published by NOMOS Publishing in Germany, metrics Web of Science Impact Factor 2020 JIF: 0.821 (2019: 0,679; 2018: 0,571; 2017: 0,794) Scopus CiteScore 2019: 0.9 (2018: 0.66; 2017: 0.62), Scimago H-index: 19
- Society and Economy, journal of the Corvinus University of Budapest, metrics: Scimago Quartile Score: Economics Q3, Scopus CiteScore: 1.2, Scimago H-index: 13
- Information Society (in Hungarian: Információs Társadalom, abbreviated as InfTars), metrics: Scimago Quartile Score: Communication Q3, Scimago H-index: 5
- Management: Journal of Sustainable Business and Management Solutions in Emerging Economies, published by University of Belgrade, metrics ERIH+
- Review of Economic Theory and Policy (in Hungarian: Köz-gazdaság), metrics: category “C” according to Hungarian Academy of Sciences, class IX. (Economics and Management)